Sunday, June 03, 2012

Donald Trump: Why's Everyone Calling Me A Racist? Arsenio Hall Is In My Back Pocket!

Mitt Romney's most controversial endorsement, media mogul Donald Trump. Trump hammers President Barack Obama over his birth certificate. Mitt Romney embraces the extremists within the Republican Party.
Now, look here, Mr. Donald Trump. The jig's up!

Dude, focus on your investments and your reality television show.

I am sick of hearing this pompous jerk making noise in order to sell his brand. Mitt Romney's most controversial endorsement yet has rehashed the ridiculous birther issue once again.

I am not saying this fool is a racist. But I want to say is he along with Mitt Romney are just a bunch of "rich boys" throwing around their arrogance. Trying to make themselves seem like business executives.

On CNN, the reality star made the rounds defending Romney's record, but I guess he and Wolf Blitzer got into it over the controversy surrounding the birth certificate.

President Barack Obama released his long form birth certificate in April 2011. 

His defense of the latest controversy: “How can I be a racist, I just picked Arsenio Hall,” Trump said.

The former talk show host Arsenio Hall beat Clay Aiken in the latest edition of Celebrity Apprentice.

Courtesy of CNN

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails