Thursday, August 11, 2016

What Happened To Kouren Thomas?

Kouren Thomas was gunned down by a self-proclaimed vigilante.

There is a controversy brewing down in Raleigh, North Carolina. A man is facing murder charges after he shot an killed an unarmed Black man leaving a house party.

Chad Copley is another White vigilante who decided to take actions into his own hands.

The 39 year old man was a neighborhood watchman who was concerned about the "hoodlums" making all the noise in the neighborhood.

Copley allegedly fired through his garage door striking a young man in the head.

This rings echos of that asshole who killed Trayvon Martin in 2012.

Kouren Thomas was a 20 year old with a vibrant life. He was about to attend college and was working. He was in the process of helping his girlfriend move into her dormitory.

"We've have a bunch of hoodlums here racing. I'm locked and loaded. I'm going outside to secure my neighborhood." That was the first call to 911 by Copley.

After he fired on Kouren, he called 911 again reporting he had fired a warning shot. He admitted that he may have got someone.

"Well I don't know if they were shot or not, ma'am. I fired my warning shot like my warning shot like I'm supposed to by law. They do have firearms, and I'm trying to protect myself and my family."
This criminal killed an innocent man. Now he faces a trial that may end his life.
Of course, the 911 operator was concerned about who he shot. Copley said on the phone, he didn't care who was shot.

"Ma'am, I don't know who they are. They are frigging black males outside my frigging house with firearms. Please send PD."

The law found no weapons on Kouren and there were no firearms on the individuals he was complaining about.

Now Copley is facing the DEATH CARD in regards to the death of Kouren and he's pleading not guilty. Of course, he's innocent until proven guilty in this murder.

Once again, I am done sending my condolences to the families of the victim. What I want is basically is for Congress to pass laws that restrict people like Copley from obtaining firearms. What I want is basically gun control laws that prevent those with mental illness or criminal history from obtaining them. What I want is more accountability held against cops who kill unarmed suspects. What I want is more things done to end senseless acts of gun violence.

Now let's see if the conservative agitators will bring up the criminal history of Kouren. Will they accuse Kouren of being a member of a domestic terrorist group (gang)?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails