Tuesday, March 31, 2015

CO Poisoning Kills Another Ohio Victim!

The law is trying to figure out how a woman died in a carbon monoxide poisoning.

A woman who lived in Vandalia, Ohio died over the weekend. According to the law, she was a victim of carbon monoxide poisoning. Of course, this ends the month of death. Three young girls died in this situation earlier this year. The carbon monoxide gas this odorless, tasteless and colorless and it kills. It doesn't discriminate on who it kills.

We here at Journal de la Reyna send our condolences to the family of Patricia Bolden.

Many don't even know it. But the symptoms of illness, dizziness, nausea and finally the permanent sleep come forth when you're exposed to carbon monoxide.

Many in the emergency agencies always recommend a CO2 Alarms. The CO2 alarms can detect a odor. It's also recommended that you change the batteries of CO2 alarms and smoke detectors whenever you flip the hours during Daylight Saving Time.

Apparently the woman's estranged husband found her body after hours of failed contact.

Bryant Bolden, the husband is grieving over this situation. He and Patricia were separated and were in the possibility of reconciling.

The Brookfield Apartments where Patrica lived are within a few blocks of the Vandalia City Courthouse and police station.

The local gas company determined that it was a furnace. The Montgomery County Bag 'Em haven't concluded its investigation. They have not ruled out foul play in this tragedy.

Somehow, I am getting that feeling like this isn't just a simple accident. More details on this soon.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails