Saturday, December 07, 2013

Better On The Other Side!



As I just got off my job, I gotten word that my grandma Gladis had passed away today.

She lived a great life and the family will miss her. It's hard and I'm soaking with emotional distress.

And even though, I can't shed tears like my mom and sister, I do show my sorrows tonight for the passing of my grandma.

Like it hits close to home when you lose a family member. Yes, it does hurt alot.

But we'll be alright. We all know that she cared for us and loved us dearly.

Let's hope we can live to see the days pass by.

RIP TO MAMA.....

1 comment:

La Reyna said...

I'm so sad to hear about your mother's passing. My sympathy go out to you and your family in this time of grief.

May she rests in peace.

S. Baldwin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails