Friday, November 11, 2016

Veterans Day!



To all those who served in the U.S. Military, thank you!

The men and women who served our military don't get the respect they deserve. I am truly proud of you. You served the country in times of war and peace.

Today is Veterans Day.

Say thank you to those who served in the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, the National Guard and U.S. Coast Guard.

Even though, I will not show any support towards your future commander-and-chief, I will at least give you the credit you deserve for making this country safe.  I don't want to sound mean spirited but you gave us the right to protest injustice.

As the reality television star and bombastic agitator becomes our 45th President of the United States, I want to thank President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden for their service to our nation.

They don't get the credit they deserve for all the hard work they've done in Washington, DC.

When the reality television star and his foreign born wife occupy the White House, I will be prepared to go after them the way the alt-right went after the Obamas.

I dare any of these alt-right bastards call me anti-American. I don't have to support their president.

Now the ball is in their court. I promise you no mercy towards the Republican controlled government and their allies in the junk food media.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails