Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 African american books for the Amazon Kindle

My name is George Cook. I have written three books f or the Amazon Kindle that may be of interest to African American readers and to other interested in black opinion or what black american's think. The books touch on a variety of issues in the Black Community and there is even a book for children.

I am an active member of my community as a member of my local Board of Education, a boy scout leader, a volunteer coach, and as a community activist. I have also served in the US Army. These experiences have shaped me and my writing.

My three books are:

Let's Talk Honestly: One Black Man's Thoughts $1.50

This book is a book of poetry about what I see as problems or issues in the Black Community. I hope that these poems will make you think and hopefully talk to others.

Why Republicans Can't Get Black Voters 99 cents.

Satiric look at why republicans can't make in roads into the Black Community. While humorous the short book does give common sense tips on how the RNC can reach out to black voters. The book touches on conservative talk radio, black political beliefs, and the failure of the RNC to reach out to black voters.

The Hillsiders: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up. $1.50

The Hillsiders new childrens book about a fourth grade class at Barack Obama Elementary. On this day the class discusses what they want to be when they grow up with their teacher Mr. Reeves. Join along and see if you want to be the same things too.

You can check out my books and read free previews by using the link below:

http://www.letstalkhonestly.com/Ebooks.html


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails