Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Joe Barton Showed His Tiny Pickle To Someone!

Texas Republican sexted a person. He shared his inches and it was released to the public amid an outcry against sexual harassment.
Congress needs to get their act together. Donald J. Trump needs to get his act together. It is not just those in Washington, DC, but Hollywood, Broadway, Silicon Valley, the statehouse, city hall, the boardroom, the church, the public / private schools, the universities, the newsroom, the radio stations, the lockeroom and fly over country.

We need to get real on sexual abuse.

Rep. Joe Barton (R-TX) is facing heat after pictures of him sexting a woman or a guy surfaced. He was in his birthday suit showing off his pickle. He immediately spoke out and said that he made a mistake.

"While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women. Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended. I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down."

"You're as aware of what was posted as I am. I am talking to a number of people, all of whom I have faith in and am deciding how to respond, quite frankly."
Barton showing his inches.
So while some Republicans are calling for Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) and Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) to go, they refuse to call out their own. They won't speak out against Roy Moore, Patrick Murphy, George H.W. Bush and their boss Donald J. Trump.

Barton and Republicans survived a mass shooting. Barton was slightly injured in the ruckus when a terrorist shot Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA). Barton was with his children when the terrorist was popping off. He was targeting Republicans because he was fed up with their abuse of power.

Barton is not resigning. He will be running for reelection.

Expect more photos and accusers to come forward.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails