Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Tamron Hall Leaving NBC And MSNBC!

Tamron Hall rather quit than bow to a divisive agitator like Megyn Kelly.

Tamron Hall is pretty damn pissed that a divisive beeyotch took her spot. So instead of putting the ink on the contract, she opted out for other venues. There's a report that she is departing from NBC News and MSNBC.

She co-hosted the 9am spot on Today and anchored the 11am news on MSNBC. The spot will go to Megyn Kelly, the former Fox News host who abruptly left the network this year. Kelly who has a history of saying controversial things like "Santa Claus and Jesus are White".

This is a slap to the face of Black journalists.

The news hit the webs and it's gotten attention.

"Tamron is an exceptional journalist, we valued and enjoyed her work at Today and MSNBC and hope she would decide to stay," NBC News said in a statement. "We are disappointed that she has chosen to leave, but we wish her all the best."

Her last day was today and her contract is over this month.

"The last ten years have been beyond anything I could have imagined, and I'm grateful," Hall said in a statement. "I'm also very excited about the next chapter. To all my great colleagues, I will miss you and I will be rooting for you."

I am not a happy person. Tamron was a very attractive, professional and serious journalist. I am disappointed that she is leaving the network that she helped grow for ten years.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails