Monday, January 02, 2017

The GOP Want To Be Grown Ups!

Fuhrer Donald Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI).

I reject racism, sexism, nepotism, favoritism, anti-semitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, and ignorance. I reject fuhrer Donald J. Trump, vice fuhrer Mike Pence and the Republican Party.

I don't support their policies, their proposals, and I hope the spineless Democrats finally man up and give Trump the business. After all, Republicans spent eight years railing on President Barack Obama.

Starting on January 3, 2017, the Congress comes back to Washington. With a modest majority in the House and Senate, Republicans are feeling the wind is at their sails. They promise to repeal the Affordable Healthcare Act. They promise to derail the nuclear agreement to stop Iran from building a weapon. They want to "extremely vet" refugees coming from Syria, Somalia and other countries caught in war (sparked by our meddling in the Middle East and Israel). They want to condemn the United Nations for passing a resolution condemning Israel after they were caught building settlements on Palestinian land. They want that damn Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipeline and more religion-based laws that can discriminate against same sex couples. They want to put their policies of cutting regulations back in play.

Their proposals could backfire and send the country back into recession. But I am giving a hypothetical. These proposals could work. But I don't want Trump or Republicans to succeed.

Like that old fart Rush Limbaugh said famously, "I HOPE HE FAILS".

Time for payback.

Is there a way to fight without going into the abyss of slime?

I mean Trump pretty much took fact-checking and statisticians like Nate Silver out the picture.

How can you fight a politician who fights dirty?

I don't support promoting fake news. I don't believe in hearsay and hypotheticals.

I mean it worked well for Trump.Could the left and the middle find a way to take on a narcissist billionaire who happens to be your fuhrer?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails