Saturday, November 12, 2016

Late Thread: The Gap Band!



Here's one of my favorite songs from The Gap Band.

It's the single "Party Train".

Don't be discourage about the Donald Trump victory. Celebrate that now it's Republicans who will face the wrath of progressives seething with vengeance.

I feel the need to give you some honest listening while we are dealing with the disaster that's coming to Washington, DC in January. I will do my best to give you my honest take on the issues in my community, my country and of course the corrupt Donald Trump ass kissing junk food media.

I want to be the fierce opposition to the reality television star who is slated to become the 45th President of the United States.

I want to make sure that we're spreading the honest discussion about how to take back Congress and the 2020 presidency. Right now I have no suitable candidate from the Democratic Party capable of stopping Trump.

It's gonna be a tough 4 or 8 years of dealing with the oldest living president. He represents the party of White people and old farts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails