Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Payback!

What happens next?

Don't get me wrong, I am furious over this.

For the time being, I will take a break from the heated rhetoric that comes from politics. I will not stand for the American flag. I will not pledge allegiance to the flag. I will take a knee when the National Anthem is on. I will oppose Republicans and their conservative allies for everything.

A reality television star who is a "blue collar billionaire" won the U.S. presidency. He defied all the rules of a typical election.

He managed to pull in the Blue Collar White Working Class Democrats. The Republicans pulled it off and smashed the establishment and world's pick Hillary Clinton.

I didn't bother watching the news or the gloating of Republicans and conservatives agitators.

I realized that racism is alive and well in the United States.

Blacks, Hispanics, women, LGBT, Muslims, immigrants, and well educated Americans beware, the silent majority won this. They allowed their hatred of change get in the way.

Progressives don't be discouraged. It's time to start creating a movement that will oppose Donald Trump regardless of what he does. We want him to fail.

HE WILL NOT BE MY PRESIDENT!

See if we're discouraged, we will lose.  Don't look discourage. Dust yourself off and fight again.

Fight for change. Help build a stronger coalition that will defeat the corrupt junk food media, the agitators who divide us and politicians who don't support our cause.

Today is the beginning. For the next four or eight years, we will fight!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails