Monday, November 18, 2013

Kanye West: [That Jackass] Barack Obama Betrayed "Us Black Folk!"



America's most outspoken entertainer is back in the studio prepping for his newest album. He is also making a statement about his fellow Chicagoan who happens to be the President of The United States.

While promoting himself, his acts John Legend, Pusha T and Big Sean on the GOOD Music label, the 36-year old Kanye West blast the junk food media.

Currently he's doing his Yeezus tour. It's based of the rapper's recent album release.

He's engaged to reality celebriturd Kim Kardashian, who is the mother of baby North.

It comes as no surprise that West follows what goes on in America. And when it comes to politics, the rapper/producer has no love for politicos.

While in Philadelphia, he appears on Hot 107.9 FM. The entertainer declared that "Barack Obama" isn't going to be mentioned by name ever again.

They asked the entertainer if he would ever break bread with President Barack Obama:

Oh, you talking about how he use to come and visit me and my mama and tell me he's about to run for president? I just think that we're pop icons, and the president likes to use that type of thing just to be down. People was fine with me being everyone's punching bag for about five years. "This is the person we love to hate, so if you want to distract people from everything that's going on [...] just say you hate Kanye and there's going be 30 other people who say they hate Kanye." That was kind of my position in culture and he kind of used that too. "Oh, he's a jackass," because that's how the world felt.

I don't care if someone's the president or not. I care about thoughts and how you helping people and what you bring to the world. My music brings joy to people. What I create brings joy to people. Me, I'm not about me. I'm about I've got an idea that people are going to like. Don't you get frustrated around Christmas time dealing with clothing? Don't you get frustrated with so many things? That's Steve Jobs made things easier for people in life.

Before he went even further into his rant, the hosts interrupted him. They warned him not to aim at First Lady Michelle Obama.

West would later elaborate in reference to his fiance:

Well, uh, I think he should mention my baby mama's name, because we both from Chicago. [...] But no, I'm not gonna mention him no more, I'm passed that. That's out my thoughts. That's lowering my priority of thinking at this point.

In 2009, President Barack Obama criticized West when he jumped the stage at the MTV Music Awards and stole the highlight moment from pop singer Taylor Swift.

He face some huge criticism after this controversy. There's so many things I would say about President Barack Obama. One thing is clear, he's got a lot of heat on him.

Because of the ongoing agitators in the junk food media and that stupid website for the Healthcare Marketplace, things aren't getting done.

Congress is inept in getting aid to victims of disasters. They can't pass a jobs bill. They can't pass a bill that stops military rape. They can't pass immigration reform. They can't pass a bill that helps fix infrastructure.

And even though we seen numerous firearm massacres in the United States, Congress isn't working on reasonable gun control bills.

It's the reasons to why President Barack Obama is being criticized as a "lame duck". Even though he won reelection easily, the Republicans still bitter over his victory are now hoping they can ruin his legacy by taking the focus off of jobs and the priorities on Obamacare.

Kanye West appears on Roc-A-Fella Records. He is affiliated with GOOD Music.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails