Saturday, July 29, 2017

She Sorry Now That She Was Fired Out The Cannon!

Sarah and Layla Hassan meet the bigot who berated them because of their religion. The woman, Amber Hensley was caught on camera saying racist comments toward them. She was fired out the cannon at her job.
A woman made peace with two women she berated at a Walmart.

The North Dakota woman rocked the Fargo area by appearing in a viral video tossing racial and Islamophobic slurs at two women shopping at the local Walmart.

Amber Hensley was the woman captured on video this week launching a verbal attack on a trio of women who were from Somalia who claimed they parked their car too close to hers.

"We're going to kill you. We're going to kill all of you fucking Muslims. Why are you in our country, anyway? Why are you in our country anyway?"

Sarah Hassan filmed the encounter. She countered, "You're a racist person, and I am not going back to my country. Here I am making a video and I am going to show it to police."

Hensley said, "Police won't care."

Yeah, they did care and they were called upon.

Hensley saw the video on social media. Her bosses saw it on social media. So they immediately fired her out the cannon and took distance from her and the comments.

Hensley went to social media to formally apologize.

"I would first like to apologize for the horrible things I said to the two ladies at Walmart. It was not a Christian like thing to do AT ALL and wish I could take it back, but I lost my cool and I can't. I am terribly sorry. I just wish the whole video could be shown. And the things that were state before she started taping. She parked way too close to my care I couldn't get in, when I asked her to move she refused, I asked her again and she swore at me calling me a fat bitch, to that I informed her that I was a Christian and asked her if she knew who Jesus was, she said Fuck Jesus and I lost it! But there are absolutely no excuses. I am in tears with regret and will take any form of punishment deemed fit."

She claims that she was the victim.

Yeah, right.

When you hear people say, "Why are you in our fucking country?" it reminds me of "Why aren't you NIGGERS working?" or "Why can't you speak fucking English?"

She knew what she was doing.

She saw Black women with headscarfs and thought they could be "Radical Islamic Terrorists."

Of course Sarah and Leyla Hassan were average shoppers who were minding their business.

Well the local police got involved and settled the matter in a timely fashion.

The three women made peace. Of course, Amber will head to the local unemployment office to find her a new job on Monday. Who knows?

This is Donald J. Trump's America. Where Muslim women are berated because they live, shop and enjoy the very freedoms this White woman took for granted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails