Saturday, May 06, 2017

Teen's Prom Date Got Her D*ckhead Father Flipping Out!

Anna Hayes goes to the prom with her friend Philip Freeman. He dad bugs out and sends his daughter racist and sexist comments toward her.
Make America Great Again!

Anna Hayes calls upon the nation to acknowledge that racism exist. It exists close to home.

Hayes went to her prom with her friend Philip Freeman, a Black student from her school. Everything was good at the prom until her dad found out about it. He immediately sends her some degatoratory messages and racial slurs. She captured the screenshots and sent it to Freeman. Freeman went to social media to post what he received and it went viral.

Her dad was none too happy she went out with a "subhuman Nigger".

The whole town of Lake Village, Arkansas was up an arms about this.

The father who Hayes isn't staying with threatened to cut her off indefinitely.

In the text messages it started from him saying....


We are done

I won't be coming to your graduation. Nor will I pay for your college. Go live with the NIGGER.

I went to prom with a Black guy so that's a problem! Racist much.

Yes I am. Your (sic) dead to me.

Don't ever contact me again. We are though!

Go ahead be a fucking whore. Leave me out of it.

I'm canceling (sic) your phone Monday. You can't do this. I'm done with you.

I didn't do anything wrong.

Shut the fuck up. You have no right to talk to me anymore.

Go live with the Fucking Nigger.

Your pictures are already off my walls.

You can go to Hell.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm canceling (sic) your phone and your insurance. We are done!

You want to mingle with Subhumans. I'll treat you accordingly.

Hayes said that her dad had these beliefs when she was living with him as child. He's been openly racist as far as she could remember. Her mother found an out because of this. She felt disrespected by her dad's reaction. Hayes has a sister that's biracial.
Adorable.
Hayes found this was sad. She believes that the way he acted vitriolically was an example of how America's racial divide gotten worse under Donald J. Trump.

"I stood my ground for what I believe in. He has called me several horrible things before. This just hurt more because I can not believe how anyone can hate someone they don't even know because of their skin color...It's important for people to see that racism is very much alive."

The public gave Anna and Philip massive support.

Anna Hayes' dad got his share of death threats cause of this. Her family asked for the public to not stoop to the level of her father. She said its best to fight racism in the light instead of be silent.

I can only imagine family reunions are going to be a little more interesting.

If he is found out by the junk food media, he may end up losing his job.





1 comment:

La Reyna said...

It's very sad and heartbreaking. I just saw this hateful missive on Quora regarding this matter. Right wing and alt right media is defending that disputable POS. SMH.

SB

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails