Friday, October 07, 2016

Trump: Grab 'Em By The P....!



Surprise!

HILLARY CLINTON'S CHANCES AT WINNING THE PRESIDENCY IS NOW 80%.

Donald Trump didn't expect this one to happen. Fresh off a week of mishaps comes the "October Surprise". An audio recording from 2005 features Trump talking to Access Hollywood's Billy Bush.

Trump on hot mic talks dirty about women in such a vulgar way, it may have put some major damage to his campaign.

BOOM. The Trump tapes may have doomed him.
Trump on a bus describes his attempts to seduce a woman who's full name is not given in the video.

The Washington Post delivered a major shock to the 2016 U.S. Presidential Campaign.

David Fahrenthold is now getting protection in the wake of him reporting on the audio. The audio is released and it's a doozy.

Bush and Trump arrive on the set of Days of Our Lives to tape a segment of the soap opera. Trump was to do a cameo appearance on the show. In the audio, Trump said, "I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it."

"Whoa," another voice aid. "Whoa my man!".

"I did try and fuck her. She was married," said Trump.

Trump continues on: "And I move on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.'"

"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

At that point, Trump and Bush appear to notice Arianne Zucker, the actress who was to take them to the set of the soap opera.
Shit just got real.
"Your girl's hot as shit, in the purple," said Bush. The celebrity agitator is a host on NBC's Today.

"Whoa!" Trump says. "Whoa!"

"I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful --- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait," said Trump.

"And when you're a star, they let you do it," said Trump. "You can do anything."

"Whatever you want," said Bush.

"Grab them by the pussy," says Trump. "You can do anything."

It got worse. Trump gets a rise out of one of the women on the set.

"Oh, nice legs, huh?" Trump says.
Billy Bush is in some deep shit right now. He may have inadvertently ruined Trump's presidential campaign. 
"Oof, get out the way, honey," says Bush apparently blocking the view of Zucker.

The two exit the bus and greet Zucker.

"We're ready, let's go," Trump says. "Make me a soap star."

"How about a little hug for the Donald?" says Bush. "He just got off the bus."

"Would you like a hug, darling?" Zucker says.

"Absolutely," says Trump. As they embrace and air kiss, Trump says, "Melania said this was okay."

Trump and Zucker would appear on the show. Zucker's character is asking Trump for a job at his business and tells him suggestively, "I think you'll find I'm a very willing employee. Working under you, I think, could be mutually beneficial."

Trump gives her a brush off.

"That's an interesting proposition," Trump says on-screen."I'll get back to you."

Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee was pissed and he condemned the Republican nominee for this. "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever," Priebus said in a statement.

Running mate Mike Pence kicked the press out when he got a private call from the campaign.

Clinton slammed Trump. On social media. Clinton said that the comments and remarks were "horrific" and she said that this man should never be the president.

NBC News and NBC Universal haven't commented on the situation but it's clear that Billy Bush is getting loaded into the cannon. He quickly apologized.

Trump said, hell this is locker room talk.

"This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago." Trump said in a statement Friday. "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course --- not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended."

As we are heading to Sunday's debate, Trump is doing damage control over this. He may have sealed his fate.

By the way, Wikileaks done a document drop on Hillary Clinton. Some of leaks include transcripts of her paid speeches to Wall Street.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo DISGUSTING. Trump's done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails