Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Voter To Obama: Don't Mess With My Girlfriend!

Aia Cooper (left) and her boyfriend Mike Jones playfully mock President Barack Obama at a local voting precinct in Chicago. The president encourages Americans to early vote.

As I listened to the midday agitator of the racist right, he was talking about President Barack Obama being in Chicago. He was early voting, a common theme of his campaign. When he was voting at his local precinct when allegedly poll workers told him to "VOTE DEMOCRAT".

Then of course, Obama was talking to a resident and her boyfriend. The boyfriend playfully mocking the president to "not mess with his girlfriend".

Aia Cooper was not expected.

As he walked past the president’s voting booth, Mike Jones, Cooper’s boyfriend, told Obama, “don’t touch my girlfriend.”

“I said, I know you’re Mr. President, but don’t touch my girlfriend,” Jones said afterward.

Yep, Jones teased the president.

“I didn't know what to say. I was just shaking. I said ‘Oh boy, this is the president. What am I supposed to do?” Cooper said.

The president expressed mock annoyance.



“There’s an example of a brother just embarrassing me for no reason, just for no reason whatsoever.”

Mr. Obama predicted what Cooper would say later to her friends.

“‘I can’t believe Mike — he’s such a fool. I was just mortified. Fortunately, the president was nice about it. So it’s alright,’” Obama said.

Jones says that, “It was so silent in there and everyone was just taking pictures I figured I had to say something to make people laugh.”

It was President Obama who got the last laugh as he gave Cooper a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

“Give me a kiss and give him something to talk about. Now, he’s really jealous.”

No jealousy, just an everlasting memory.

Mike and Aia say they didn't know the president was going to be there on the same day they were planning to vote. One day, they’ll tell their grandkids about it.

Now that shithole website posted it and the sponges of the racist right soak it and ran with it.

Of course how is that news?

Anything that makes the president look bad is good news for the agitators of the racist right and their friends in the Republican Party.

If Mike Brown and Aia Cooper went out to vote early, why don't you?

Take a stand against conservative misinformation and the ignorance of the racist right!

VOTE.

VOTE EARLY!

VOTE NOW!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails