Friday, November 04, 2011

White Nationalists Want White Women To Trap White Men With Oops Pregnancies » Pro-Male/Anti-Feminist Technology

White Nationalists Want White Women To Trap White Men With Oops Pregnancies » Pro-Male/Anti-Feminist Technology: A White Nationalist said this on Dalrock’s blog:
Here is a somewhat unusual, anecdotal point of view on this subject. In my professional millieu, I am around a lot of smart, attractive late 20s / early 30s girls who have long term boyfriends that to my best judgment are greater betas to lesser alphas, but no marriage or children on the horizon. Further, those girls are really wanting to get that ring and start a family. I talk to a few of them, and overhear conversations of others. The boyfriends won’t shit or get off the pot. And I want those girls to have children.
Now, I understand the legal perils and other things that are causing those guys to hold off on getting married, or having a kid. But somethign must give, or entire crops (LOL at my econ-speak) of smart, beautiful girls will not have children like themselves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails