Sunday, March 21, 2010

The blackness of Mariah Carey « Abagond

The blackness of Mariah Carey « Abagond: "Mariah Carey has been one of the best-selling singers in America ever since her very first song, “Visions of Love”, in 1990."


This obsessive madness with classifying multiracials by race has to stop. I’m sick of people saying that is Black people who put her in a box while letting white people slide. The mainstream media has a habit of placing multiracial people as “Black” instead of multiracial. They’re the ones who are making a big deal out of her race.







Like I said, American society has long been obsessive with multiracials of partial African ancestry. They made a big deal over Tiger Woods, Derek Jeter, Lani Guinier, Barack Obama, Halle Berry, Leona Lewis, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, the OJ trial, Tiger Woods scandal, etc.






Oh, and that comment about “what about the children” is code for black/noblack mixed people and the “threat” to mainstream America.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

http://isleofmanluxuryvilla.blogspot.com/ said...

I do not know if it matter if she is black or not.

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you dispatch, choice look progressive in behalf of more interdependent articles soon as its united of my favourite issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails