Monday, April 16, 2007

Tragedy in Virginia

Today, a gunman went to Virginia Tech, killing 33 people.

BLACKSBURG, Va. - A gunman massacred 32 people at Virginia Tech in the deadliest shooting rampage in modern U.S. history Monday, cutting down his victims in two attacks two hours apart before the university could grasp what was happening and get the warning out to students.


This is the worst college shooting in U.S. history. Here are the links to this horrible tragedy:

Senseless Shooting in Virginia by Ann

News coverage of the shooting from ABC News

More coverage at Yahoo.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope his black ass doesn't procreate because his daughter is going to be a black woman.

He said most black women are repulsive....

Not only does he hate black women, I think he hates his own black self.

Stephanie this is Rachel. You comments are not working right. I can only post anonymously.
Black men like that make me disgusted.

ANd so does that anonymous bigot.

La Reyna said...

To Rachel,

It's good to hear from you. I know I haven't been blogging much these days because alot of things have been on my mind lately.

But I do know however that this creep shouldn't have children period because of his self-hatred and bigotry.

First, Imus, second, this idiot on the talk show, and now, the tragic school shooting in Virginia. This world has gone crazy.

May God watch over the students, family, and the families of the loved ones lost to the senseless violence in Virginia.

What are your thoughts?

Stephanie B.

Anonymous said...

It's Rachel.

Stephanie can you email me. I've having trouble posting on your site. Plus, I lost your email.

La Reyna said...

Thanks, Rachel

Stephanie B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails