Sunday, December 01, 2019

Kid Rock: Oprah Is A B****!

Scum rocker Kid Rock disses Oprah.
Washed up entertainer Kid Rock once again barrels through Journal de la Reyna with his word vomit.

A washed up entertainer who is no where close to Oprah Winfrey's orbit has the audacity to attack her for being "way better than him."

The Trump-supporting country-rocker made a series of foul mouth slurs against the media mogul at his Nashville honky tonk.

Robert Ritchie, 48 comes to his restaurant with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a lurid word vomit.

"My people tried to get me to do The Oprah Winfrey Show years ago and her people wanted me to write down five reasons why I loved her and her show. I said fuck that and her. End of story."

The entertainer than goes into another epic rant.

"Oprah Winfrey is like, 'Hey, I just want women to believe in this shit. Fuck her. She can suck my dick sideways. And if you say that people say, 'Hey, I'm pretty sure Kid Rock's a racist.' I'm like, "Okay, fine." Fuck off."

People were getting annoyed with Ritchie's bitching.

So they started to boo him and tell him to start the music.
Oprah is the queen of media.
"I'm not the bad guy, I'm just an honest guy saying I don't Oprah Winfrey or Joy Behar. They can suck a duck sideways."

When people continued to boo him, he went into another rant.

"You're a fucking racist. I'm like, 'You're fucking weird.'"

So folks started to leave and the drunk entertainer would eventually be carried off stage by security or the Nashville-Davidson County boys. Who knows?

Winfrey is sort of a national hero in the Nashville area. She started her talk show career in Nashville before she started Harpo Entertainment in Chicago which lead to be one of the most richest Black entertainers in modern history.

Kid Rock once was a rapper back in the 1980s. He was part of Too Short's crew and had record three rap albums before he became a rocker and now an all out racist county hick.

Mind you he grew up in the suburbs of Detroit.

Some folks will never learn.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails