Saturday, August 10, 2019

The Forgotten: Texas Woman Found Wrapped In Death!

Texas woman was "loved" to death.

A Texas woman was murdered by a cold blooded killer. He "loved" her to death.

A 37-year old woman named Brittany Burfield was found inside a Houston area manhole. The killer buried her body in a sheet and stuffed her inside a gutter.

The remains of Burfield were found and identified. The killer was charged with improper dispose of a corpse, homicide and tampering with evidence.

The suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

The Houston area activist Quanell X said that the suspect wanted to confess to the death to get the guilt off his chest.

"His main concern with me was he wanted to get this off his chest," Quanell X said on Friday.

"They removed a manhole cover and they dropped her body down a manhole and put the steel iron cover back over it."

The killer admitted that he drugged, suffocated, raped, shot and stabbed Burfield. He gave a graphic detail to how he disposed of her body.

Texas EquuSearch volunteers spent days searching for this young woman's body.

Her grief striken mother, Trisha Valentine said that her daughter had a rough life, but she didn't deserve the fate.

"I love Brittany. And I would have loved her no matter if we found her or didn't find her. But I am so excited to have her back. I'm telling you, the emotions inside of me right now can't be contained."
Killer murdered a Texas woman and tried to bury her body in the sewers.
She added that she hopes this killer is given the maximum sentence in Texas courts.

"I needed her body for [the trial]. I have known where she's at, she's been in heaven with the Lord."

The mother is grateful to those who found her body.

"I actually walked up to [the suspect] and I told him through it all, 'I want to tell you, thank you.'" she said. "I said, 'This family did not need the closure and thank you for at least doing that.'"

The killer had apologized to the mother for the death of Burfield. He said that he felt that he wanted to get the guilt off his chest. He said that Burfield wanted to help him. But he didn't want her help and flew into a violent rage. She loved him.

He "loved" her to death.

The suspect is facing LIFE or DEATH in this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails