Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Chris Brown Faces Rape Allegations!

Chris Breezy can't stay out of trouble. He face rape allegations.

It looked bad. Really bad. Had he was ordered to trial, the entertainer could have his career ruined.

Chris Brown was arrested in Paris, France for allegedly raping a woman.

The entertainer is accused by a model he met at a five star hotel in Paris. She said that it was a drug-fueled party that turned violent and brutal. The incident has Sony Music reconsidering its ties to the troubled 29 year old entertainer.

The incident happened at the Mandarin Oriental.

Brown denies the allegations. He even was released without being charged. The victim speaks to the junk food media to detail the allegations.




The victim said that she met Brown through a friend while they were partying at the Crystal Lounge on the Champs Elysee.

"This friend asked me what I was doing the next day, and if I would like to meet Chris Brown. I said yes and the next day, on Tuesday, I had an appointment at 11:30pm at the Mandarian Oriental hotel to meet him. At the reception of the hotel, I found myself with friends of his and other girls. We went up to his suite and pick him and we all went to a nightclub called "The Quay."

She added, "Everything was going well. Around 4am, they decided to go back to the hotel. I wanted to go home, but someone in Chris Brown's entourage took me by the arm and said, 'Come on, we'll have a good evening.' Leaving the nightclub, there were two Mercedes vans that were full up. So I said, 'There's no place, I'm going home.' Then I was told, 'No, come on! And I was put in Chris Brown's car with another girl.'"

The details got more interesting.

She said that she was in the hotel with 15 women. The victim thought some were prostitutes. The bodyguard took the women cell phones. The group were offered cocaine and weed. The music was loud and people were coming out and in.

"At one point, I went to the bathroom. Chris Brown followed me and took me by the right arm. He made me enter a sort of dressing room. He closed the door. It lasted 25 to 30 minutes. It's still too difficult for me to explain in detail what he did, but it was brutal and violent. He was threatening an aggressive. I was very afraid. Once it was over, he opened the door. I told him that I wanted to pick up my cell phone and go home. Chris Brown went to see one of his friends. I thought this person was going to accompany me to the bodyguard for my cell phone, but that's not what he did. He took me to his room, he locked the door and he abused me too. It was the same with the bodyguard. All I wanted to do was go home. I was too scared. There were three muscular me, aggressive and menacing. I couldn't do anything. I'm traumatized. I can't overcome what happened to me and resume my habits. It's horrible. I'm lost."

When asked about how she escaped Brown, she detailed it.
Chris Brown latest arrest was for having wildlife in his home without a permit.
"I said that I had to go to bed, that I had classed the next day. I cried. When he saw me like that, he returned my cell phone and I left."

When asked about why she didn't report the incident to the police after it occurred.

"Yes, I was scared. They had my address, my cell phone number, my picture.... But I didn't want them to be able to do the same thing to other girls. Chris Brown is the kind of person who think himself powerful and thinks himself above the law, but no. I'll go to the end. Abused three times in the same evening by three different men -- it's unbearable to live with."

He was released to the streets. Variety said that the entertainer was released without charges and he even mocked the charges on social media. See above.

The situation has gotten much attention for the troubled entertainer. The infamous 2009 incident where he assaulted pop singer Rihanna has been a black eye on his career. He hasn't recovered from that.

He also faced criminal charges in California and had his daughter Royalty returned to Karrueche Tran after he had a wild animal in his home without proper notification. He had a monkey and the California Department of Agriculture and Family Services immediately took action. He could face a year in the iron college for that.

Brown was accused of hitting women, pointing firearms at people and feuding with other entertainers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails