Friday, December 07, 2018

Cardi "Offsets" The Baby Daddy!

Breakups. Cardi B and Offset split.
We grew out of love..... Cardi B.

It appears her marriage to Atlanta rapper Offset is over.

The two announced their splitting up after nearly a year in marriage.

Belcalis Alamanzar, known professionally as Cardi B is a rapper, singer songwriter, model and celebrity agitator. The young rapper gain fame in 2017 with her single Bodak Yellow and now is set to become one of the few female emcees with numerous top-40 singles on the Billboard charts.

She is currently feuding with the current "Queen of Hip-Hop," Nicki Minaj.

Cardi B is the mother of daughter, Kulture. She and Offset had their daughter in 2018. They secretly married in 2017 and finally acknowledged their marriage after the birth of their daughter.


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by CARDIVENOM (@iamcardib) on


Offset has allegedly six children from five different women.The junk food media says he has four at present time. His government name is Kiari Cephus.

The rapper has a history of allegedly sexual encounters while he was dating Cardi.




According to TMZ, Offset and his alleged mistress Summer Bunni were trying to have a threesome with rapper Cuban Doll, another rival of Cardi B's.

She is such a pretty woman and she fell in love with an ugly ass man who has a history of cheating.

Summer Bunni announced that she felt some remorse for the situation.

"I have not messed with Offset since he's had his baby. I didn't know how serious this marriage was. A lot of girls would just deal with this situation and just be like, 'Yo, I'm the reason they're getting a divorce.'"
Rapper Cuban Doll is caught in the mess. There were allegations that Summer Bunni wanted her to join Offset in a sandwich.
She added, "I'm ashamed. It's a lot, but just from me to Cardi B and to our fans, to her family to her situation, these were never my intentions and I never wanted to break up a happy home."

The whole situation has her watching her back. Cardi B is a vengeful person. Bunni later added that if the situation was in her court, she would drop Offset as well.

"No, I have not spoken to Cardi B, but I would like her to know that I'm a very genuine person and I'm not here to break up her family or mess up what she has going on with her husband. I'm very sorry that this happened and I'm very sorry that I didn't think about my worth as a young lady, and I just hope that she can overcome this. I know that her and Offset do have love for each other -- I can tell -- so I just hope that with this she can just focus on her love for Offset.



On a bright note, Cardi B was nominated for a Grammy while in court today. She had to listen to a judge


The entertainer has maintained that she and Offset do love each other for the sake of their daughter, but the love isn't there.

In July, Offset and Cardi welcomed their first child together— a baby girl named Kulture Kiari.

One month before giving birth, Cardi revealed that she and Offset were actually married, after the rapper proposed to her on Oct. 28 of last year onstage at Power 99's Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia with an 8-carat, pear-shaped halo diamond sparkler.
Bad Bunni! The thot named Summer Bunni allegedly cheated on Offset while Cardi B was pregnant. They had another tryst while Offset was a married man.
"There are so many moments that I share with the world and then there are moments that I want to keep for myself! Getting married was one of those moments! Our relationship was so new breaking up and making up and we had a lot of growing up to do but we was so in love we didn't want to lose each other, was one morning in September we woke up and decided to get married," Cardi wrote at the time.

In January, Cardi B outwardly confirmed Offset was at the center of yet another sex tape cheating scandal but asked for fans to respect her privacy as she sorted out her future plans.

"I'm going to make a decision in my own times with my heart and mind," she wrote in a now-deleted tweet that was liked more than 20,000 times by her 21.5 million followers. "I don't need to be rushed or be told what to do. It's my life! I belong to me not the world."



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails