Monday, November 12, 2018

Cleaning Out The Attic!

The Trumpy Bear is a favorite among Trump supporters.
Again, don't feed the trolls.

In the words of Michelle Obama, "When they go low, we go higher!"

But in my own words, "We ain't holding a gun to your head telling you to read our blog! Why you keep punishing yourself?"

Once again, thank you on behalf of me (Blue Light Buzz) and S.B. for reading World News Today. Without your support, we wouldn't be doing this.

I am not going to address the guy by name. All I am going to say in the response to the troll is, "thank you!"

I strongly disagree with your comments. I am not wasting time to respond other than what you're seeing here. If I waste time responding to trolls, it will get me no where.

I'm not Abagond.

I am not banning you from World News Today. However, I invite you to join through Google Plus to keep up on what we post. Whether you agree with it or not, we're not going to stop what we're doing.

I don't worship anything.

If there was a god, why are the people in West Bank and Gaza Strip suffering?

If Michelle Obama is a race traitor, what is Melania Trump?

We don't need links to websites. We got all we need in the web crawler to the right of you.

Here's what the troll posted on a previous post. Grab a magnifying glass and read what the troll said.


Blogger nomad said...
michelle can go to helle.
obama did not a thing for black folks.
his betrayal of his constituency is why we have trump.

quit worshiping these race traitors.
2:50 PM
 Delete
Blogger nomad said...
geez. even abagond has stopped worshiping obama.
2:52 PM
 Delete
Blogger nomad said...
you know what. i want to be one of your links. yall need to broaden your perspective. wake up and smell the poison.
https://aislec.wordpress.com/2018/10/31/qotd-how-stupid-do-democrat-congressional-candidates-think-we-are-black-agenda-report/
get some black agenda reports up in here.

For over 10 years, S.B. created World News Today (formerly Journal de la Reyna).

I joined in 2010 and contributed to most of the postings. I left my previous blogs and stayed only focused on this blog. So far, we're doing just fine.

I am not planning on going anywhere. I am grateful to S.B. and will continue to help make her blog grow and succeed. Whether we gain support or criticism, we appreciate the good readers who view our blog.

THIS IS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN ISSUES BLOG. AS EXPECTED, WE WILL EXPECT COMMENTS FROM TROLLS. ON SOME OCCASIONS, I MAY POST SOME STORIES ABOUT CELEBRITIES WHO MADE IMPACTS ON BLACK CULTURE.

Back in August, I said I would respond to the critics in one single posting. Instead of flooding comment sections with retorts, I just rather post a response through the blog.

I'll just be blunt. 

We are not going to change the minds of these trolls. It's a waste of time and patience. 

I just remove the comments and move on. I don't have to offer them any response other than what they see here. 

Again, no one has pointed a gun to your head telling you to read anything posted on this blog or any blog that is associated to me, S.B. or any contributors here. 

We don't mind you responding. However, we do control what we see and what is posted so it's pretty much a waste of time to post something if you don't agree with it. We're just going to remove it.

So to those who are reading on World News Today: Thank you again for your support. 

Without you, we wouldn't be doing this. So if you feel the need to respond to our postings, be our guest. We are here to respond to you. 

I'm going to let your own words be the response to why it's important to not feed the trolls.


Blogger nomad said...
I dont troll you because i am conservative i troll you because you are a lying asshole that slandered me and then banned me on your other blog.
https://aislec.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/abagond-i-am-banning-resw-and-nomad/
why dont ban me from this one too?

11:19 AM
 Delete
Blogger nomad said...
I notice that you identify yourself in the plural: 'we 'us' 'our'. Your writing style is somewhat different from your Abagond blog. So if youre not the same jerk, my apologies. Please convey my sentiments to your partner.

11:29 AM
 
Continue to read at your own peril.

We will not stop.

We will not be moved.

We will fight for the rights of people of color.

We will hold Donald J. Trump, Congress and those associated to them accountable.

We will not waste our time worrying about you or those who think like you.

We all have lives outside the blog. Why don't you move past our blog and find a blog that supports your views?



1 comment:

nomad said...

i like your blog. i just criticize when you post idiotic stuff. dont want my comments. ban me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails