Friday, September 07, 2018

Cincinnati Police Release Body Camera Footage Of Cop Shocking 11 Year Old Donesha Gowdy!

What happened to Donesha Gowdy (center) has a Cincinnati Police officer in the freezer.
I haven't forgotten the incident where a Cincinnati cop tasered an 11-year old girl who was allegedly shoplifting out of a grocery store.

While Cincinnati Police Comissioner Eliot Isaacs has to deal with the latest mass shooting, he also has to do damage control after one of his own decided to shock a child. They released the body cam footage.

The cop even muttered a racial bias toward the girl.

At a local Kroger, the officer now named Kevin Brown is in the freezer. Brown worked as a security officer when Donesha Gowdy was accused of shoplifting. Brown told police that he ordered Gowdy to stop, but when she didn't, he tased her before turning on the body camera.

"The last thing I want to do, sweetheart, is tase you like that. When I say stop, you stop. You know [you're] caught, just stop. That hurts my heart to do that to you. Then I got to listen to all these idiots ou there in the parking lot telling me how I was wrong for tasing you. You broke the law and fled as I tried to apprehend you."
Dirty cop had a bad reputation with citizens.
"You know what, sweetheart, this is why there's no grocery stories in the black community, because of all this going on," he said.

As he was pulling the merchandise out of her bag, he notice Gowdy crying.

The young girl was saying as the police were removing barbs out of her back, "It hit my back real fast and then I stop, then I fell and I was shaking and I couldn't really breathe."

After an internal review, the Cincinnati Police had found that Brown violated terms.

The comment violated departmental rules against racial prejudice, according to the internal review, which was also released this week. Officer Brown violated three other rules by using the stun gun in the first place, not warning Donesha Gowdy that he was going to do so, and not turning his body camera until after the fact.

John Cranley was not happy about the whole ordeal.

"Tasing an 11-year old who posed no danger to the police is wrong. I'm sorry for the harm to her and her family."

Kroger has not commented on the controversy.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails