Thursday, July 05, 2018

Man Served Trump Supporting Teen A Knuckle Style Chili!



I don't see the Drudge Report showing images of white people calling the law on people of color.

I don't see the Drudge Report showing videos of white people shouting bigotry at immigrants, Black people and Muslims.

I don't see Breitbart reporting that Muslim women are having their hajibs ripped off by white people.

I don't see Breitbart reporting that Black women are being brutally raped by their attackers and not reporting them.

I don't watch Fox News because they won't fairly cover police shooting unarmed people of color.

I don't see any Republican condemning people who wore MAGA hats parading around firearms at immigration rallies. Mind you, we will cover this later.
The right is making a martyr out this teen. He had his MAGA hat ripped off because of an altercation with a man.
Okay, at a San Antonio Whataburger, a bartender saw a white teen wearing a Make America Great Hat eating. The two get into an argument and the bartender ripped off the hat and tossed his drink into the face of the teen.

Hunter Richard will likely get an interview on Fox News and it will drive Donald J. Trump to whine about it on social media. The teen will get a few extra fans on social media and a visit to The White House.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me," Richard said.

The guy who threw the drink and ripped off the hat was named Kino Jimenez. He was immediately fired out the cannon at his job at a bar called Rumble.

Jimenez was not a fan of Trump's policies and dirty bull.

We don't know what happened before Jimenez ripped off the hat but I can safely assume that the teen and his friends were talking shit and started it. They managed to rile up the Latino man and decided to film him take off the hat and then toss the soda in the teen's face.

"I didn’t think it was going to generate the amount like what people are doing, I was looking at the comments by some people and 'they are like this is uncalled for' and other people are like mixed opinions but I didn’t think it would blow up to what it is now," Richard said.

A police report has been filed.

So Jimenez could face simple battery charges. He could be charged with petty theft as well. The suspect is innocent until proven guilty.

Welcome to Donald J. Trump's America.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails