Wednesday, July 11, 2018

It's Cool!

50 Cent reunites with The Game in Los Angeles.
The Unit's honcho reunites with his old foe at a club and the fans go crazy.

50 Cent was spotted in California partying at a bar with The Game.

Is 50 planning a G-Unit reunion?

Is he thinking about bring The Game back to the Unit?

The two are on friendlier terms. The nearly 15 year old feud is over.

They were spotted at the Penthouse, a nightclub in Los Angeles.

In 2005, 50 Cent had fired The Game out of the cannon after a dispute over credit for The Documentary, Game's debut album. 50 Cent said The rapper was disloyal to the Unit. It was being egged on by Funkmaster Flex and it lead to the infamous shooting at Hot 97 studios.

Since then, the two have traded bars and subliminal shots at one another.

It looks like the two have patched things up. The last time the two met was in 2016 at a strip club.


A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on


Wheeeewww !!!! Can’t even believe I’m bout to say this but, “HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY” son !!! I can’t even begin to describe how your birth was the sole reason for everything I am today. If your mother never told me she was pregnant... I would’ve died in the streets on the path I was on. I am thankful for you & I am ever so grateful to God for giving me you. I have given this Daddy stuff all that I am & I wouldn’t trade being your father for anything in the world !!! You are smart, amazing, talented, caring, loving & the absolute best role model for your brother & sister that anyone could ever wish for..... Today, we kept it light. A lil lunch, a few bands, a lil Gucci, some cake & chill vibes... but next year for the 16th boyyyyyyy you know you gettin a Ferrari helicopter & your own island off the coast of heaven 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 orrrr sumn close lol... either way brodie, you’re my absolute best friend & I hope I made your day awesome - Love Dad [Oh’ all my real fans, go FOLLOW @hvrlemtaylor for his bday & show him some love...... I mean he is the baby from “The Documentary” 🤷🏾‍♂️ #LikeFatherLikeSon
A post shared by The Game (@losangelesconfidential) on


The two are hinting a G-Unit reunion. If you remember the group was lead by 50 Cent along with Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks. The group would add Young Buck and The Game. They all went on to have successful albums.

The Game was signed as a member of G-Unit. His album debuted under the label and Aftermath Entertainment.

Game and 50: Work this shit out. Get back in the studio and make music.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails