Saturday, May 26, 2018

Summer Too Cold!

Push T used the infamous picture of Whitney Houston's bathroom as his album cover. The rapper reignited his feud with Drake.

Pusha T and Drake are at it again.

Today is the release of Daytona. This is a critically acclaimed album says most music critics. Pusha T, the co-founder of G.O.O.D. Music got a seven track album with features from Rick Ross and Kanye West. The songs leaked yesterday and one song managed to catch the attention of the junk food media.

Daytona is being called a masterpiece. I listened to a few of the songs and I say that it was very impressive. However, the rapper put out this single called Infared and it aimed at Canadian rapper Drake.

Infared is aiming at the turmoil over at Cash Money Records. The rapper slammed Drake, Lil' Wayne and Bryan "Baby" Williams aka Birdman for their fallout. The rappers want out their deal and Birdman ain't releasing them or Nicki Minaj.
Drake and Pusha T feuding again. King Push claims Drizzy has a ghost penning his lyrics. Drizzy says King Push is looking for attention and album promotionals.
Let's hear the Infared diss

[Intro]
Infrared, yeah, you know what I mean?
Infrared, yeah, you know what I mean?

[Verse]
The game's fucked up
Niggas beats is bangin’, nigga, ya hooks did it
The lyric pennin' equal the Trumps winnin'
The bigger question is how the Russians did it
It was written like Nas but it came from Quentin
At the mercy of a game where the culture’s missing
When the CEO's blinded by the glow, it's different
Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Let the sock puppets play in their roles and gimmicks, shit
Remember Will Smith won the first Grammy?
And they ain't even recognize Hov until "Annie"
So I don't tap dance for the crackers and sing Mammy
'Cause I'm posed to juggle these flows and nose candy (yugh)
Ferrari, my 40th, blew the candles out
Tom Brady'ed you niggas, I had to scramble out
They be ridin’ these waves, I pulled my sandals out
Jefe Latin my Grammy, I went the Spanish route
Oh now it’s okay to kill Baby
Niggas looked at me crazy like I really killed a baby
Salute Ross 'cause the message was pure
He see what I see when you see Wayne on tour
Flash without the fire
Another multi-platinum rapper trapped and can’t retire
Niggas get exposed, I see the cracks and I'm the liar?
Shit I've been exposed, I took the crack and built the wire
Now who do you admire? Your rap songs is all tryin' my patience
Them prices ain’t real without inflation
I done flew it, I done grew it, been a conduit
Moynat bags on my bitches, I done blew it
See through it, neck, igloo it
Habla en español, I y tu it
Let Steven talk streamin' and Shazam numbers
I'll ensure you gettin' every gram from us
Let's cram numbers, easily
The only rapper sold more dope than me was Eazy-E
How could you ever right these wrongs
When you don't even write your songs?
But let us all play along
We all know what niggas for real been waitin' on, Push

[Outro]
I do, so, yeah
Infrared, yeah, you know what I mean?
Infrared, yeah, you know what I mean?
Infrared, yeah, you know what I mean?
Infrared, yeah, you know what I mean?
I'm gone, I'm gone, you hear me?
I'm gone

After the release of Pusha T's song Exodus 23:1 in 2012, where he took shots at Drake, Lil Wayne and Cash Money Records CEO Birdman, Drake seemingly responded to Pusha on the intro to his 2013 album Nothing Was the Same, calling Pusha T a "bench player acting like a starter".

After numerous subliminal disses towards one another between 2012 and 2017, Pusha T further escalated the feud on the song Infrared from his 2018 album Daytona, where he accused Drake of using a ghostwriter.



Drake decided to throw a monkey wrench into King Push's release party by responding quickly. This was released at 5pm today. Drake responded to the song less than one day later, releasing a freestyle titled "Duppy" where he insults both Pusha T and Kanye West, accusing Pusha of being a fake drug dealer and claiming that he would boost sales of Pusha T's album just by dissing him.

[Intro]
I'm in shock
The nerve, the audacity
Okay

[Verse]
So if you rebuke me for working with someone else on a couple of Vs
What do you really think of the nigga that's making your beats?
I've done things for him I thought that he never would need
Father had to stretch his hands out and get it from me
I pop style for 30 hours, then let him repeat
Now, you popping up with the jokes, I'm dead, I'm asleep
I just left from over by y'all putting pen to the sheets
Tired of sitting quiet, and helping my enemies eat
Keep getting temperature checks
They know that my head overheats
Don't know why the fuck you niggas listen to Denim or Steve
Must've had your Infrared wrong, now your head in the beam
Y'all are the spitting image of whatever jealousy breeds
Don’t push me when I’m in album mode
You not even top 5 as far as your label talent goes
You send shots, well, I got to challenge those
But I bring Calicos to the Alamo
I could never have a Virgil in my circle and hold him back 'cause he makes me nervous
I wanna see my brothers flourish to their higher purpose
You niggas leeches and serpents
I think it's good that now the teachers are learning, yeah
Your brother said, it was your cousin then him, then you
So, you don't rap what you did, you just rap what you knew
Don't be ashamed, it's plenty niggas that do what you do
There's no malice in your heart, you're an approachable dude
Man, you might've sold the college kids for Nike Mercedes
But you act like you sold drugs for Escobar in the '80s
I had a microphone of yours, but then the signature faded
I think that pretty much resembles what's been happening lately
Please believe your demise will be televised, yeah
And as for Q, man I changed his life a couple times
Nigga was at Kroger working double time
Ya'll acting like he made the boy when I was trying to help the guy
Yeah, who gassed you to play with me?
Man, you made this shit as easy as ABCs
Whoever supposedly making me hits, but then got no hits sound like they need me
My hooks did it, my lyrics did it, my spirit did it
I'm fearless with it, yeah
I really shouldn't have given you none of my time
'Cause you older than the nigga you running behind
Look, holla at me when you multi-million
I told you keep playing with my name and I'ma let it ring on you
Like Virginia Williams
I'm too resilient, get out your feelings
It's gonna be a cruel summer for you
I told Weezy and Baby "I'ma done him for you"
Tell 'Ye we got a invoice coming to you
Considering that we just sold another 20 for you

[Outro]
To be honest
Duppy



Is this another burial? I mean the Meek Mill/Drake feud was a no contest. Drake destroyed Meek Mill with Charged Up and Back 2 Back. Those songs destroyed him.

Then they hit social media to take shots at one another.



A post shared by champagnepapi (@champagnepapi) on

A post shared by champagnepapi (@champagnepapi) on

Even Quentin Miller, the former associate of Drake came into the mix.




Wow, the summer is too cold!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails