Thursday, May 17, 2018

Clifford "T.I." Harris: I'm Being Arrested Even Though I F*cking Live Here!

TIP got busted trying to enter his gated community.

Clifford "T.I." Harris, Jr. is not a happy royal. The King of The South was placed in the back of a cruiser after He and his friend threw them bows on a security gaurd.

He was sent to the county lockup after he was denied entry at his own kingdom.

The Henry County boys were called to the Eagle Landing Golf Course around 4am. T.I. observed the security guard sleeping at his post.

The guard known as Euwan James was awaken by T.I.'s voice. The rapper told the guard that he forgot his keys and asked to be let in. James refused entry.

T.I. got livid and started cussing and berating the guard.

The guard observed a strong order of booze on the rapper.

The rapper called his buddy Marquinarius Holmes to vouch for him. The guard said no entry. T.I. said that this issue will be solved "man to man".

The guard got on the phone and called 911. The law arrived and placed the two in the cruiser. The two face misdemeanor charges for assault, disorderly conduct and public intoxication.

He was held on a $2,250 get out free card.

After release, he called his wife, attorney and the housing committee.

He said that he is a victim of being a Black man in a white residential complex in an all white county. He felt the guard was a dick because he doesn't know TIP.

Koonye West, are you seeing this?

The rapper is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails