Thursday, March 15, 2018

17 For 17!


These 17 year olds will eventually become 18 years old soon. If they decide to vote this year, Republicans better be afraid.

Gun violence is the number one threat in the United States. It's unfortunate that Congress isn't interested. Now it's not the time to talk about guns says the Republicans.

Okay, it's on and popping. But before I conclude the post I want to get this off my chest. I didn't get much time to post on World News Today. I spent most of my time with my son. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

The March to Save Our Lives rally is on March 24.

Today, many students from American schools walked out in protest. They demand that Congress and state lawmakers pass gun control measures.

Students stage a walkout to show solidarity to the 17 victims of the Parkland, Florida shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails