Thursday, December 21, 2017

Woman Served In Slender Man Attack!

Woman played the crazy card. Anissa Weier gets served 25 years in the iron college for stabbing a teen in the Wisconsin forest. The victim survived the attack. The woman was a teen who believed in the Slender Man farce.

Anissa Weier, one of the teens who stabbed another teen in Wisconsin will be serving a quarter of her life in the iron college's nut house.

At 16, years old, the teen will be serving her term as a grown woman.

She won sympathy. She claimed that she was mentally ill when she and Morgan Geyser stabbed Payton Leutner 24 times. The two left her for dead.

Payton managed to flag down a motorist and was quickly taken to a hospital.

She has traumatic injuries and suffered scars that required her to regain motions to operate body movement.
Second woman Morgan Geyser could face 25 to LIFE in the iron college.
Weier apologized to the victim. She plead guilty to the charges.

"I do hold myself accountable for this and that I will do whatever I have to do to make sure I don't get any sort of delusion or whatever again."
"I want everybody involved to know I deeply regret everything that happened that day. I know that nothing I say is going to make this right and nothing I say is going to fix what I broke," Weier said.
Now her co defendant could face even more time in the iron college. Geyser plead guilty as well.

She could face 25 to LIFE in the iron college's nut house as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails