Monday, November 20, 2017

CBS News Placed Charlie Rose In The Freezer!

CBS News pulled Charlie Rose off its morning show after eight women came forth with accusations of sexual abuse. Gayle King and Norah O'Donnell will have to carry forth without him.
Another shocker in the junk food media.

CBS News, Bloomberg TV, and PBS had placed Charlie Rose in the freezer pending investigation going on between him and eight accusers. The veteran journalist has accusations of inappropriate behavior ranging from touching the legs of one woman to making lewd calls on the phone towards victims.

There were accusations of him in his birthday suit

Three of the women went public to The Washington Post. The five went anonymous out of fear they may face retaliation

This comes as a surprise and a devastating blow to CBS News. The show is within striking distance of GMA, which pulls 2.4 million viewers.

Today pulls 3.1 million viewers.

Rose had his own show on PBS and Bloomberg TV.

Since the early 1990s, Rose would interview guest on show from both sides of the political spectrum.

PBS immediately pulled Charlie Rose's program. CBS also removed his image and namesake from its signature program. They also pulled his contributor role on 60 Minutes off the air as well.

CBS This Morning pulls in 2.2 million viewers daily.

This morning I just watched CBS This Morning with Gayle King, Norah O'Donnell and there was no mention of Rose.
Charlie Rose is seeing his whole life in journalism come apart. PBS pulled his show after The Washington Post released a bombshell report about sexual abuse.
Rose did own up to this. He publicly released a statement saying that his actions were wrong. The apology didn't budge CBS News, PBS and Bloomberg.

“In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked,” Rose said in a statement provided to The Post. “Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

“It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

“I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.”

Man this is getting wild. I mean even Charlie Rose is a pervert too.

It's just not in Hollywood, but Broadway, Washington, DC, Silicon Valley, the newsroom, the statehouse, the city hall, the church, the universities, the public/private schools, the workplace and fly over country.

Sexual Abuse Is The Second Most Dangerous Threat In The United States.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails