Monday, November 20, 2017

Al Franken Got A Second One!

Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) has a second accuser. The lawmaker allegedly touched woman's butt in 2010.
The allegations continue against Sen. Al Franken (D-MN). There is a second woman who accused the lawmaker and former actor of inappropriate sexual conduct.

This time the second accuser said that Franken grabbed a woman's butt at the Minnesota Star Fair in 2010. He served as a US Senator in 2009.

Lindsay Menz cam forth to tell her story.

CNN first to report this.

"[Franken] pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear," Menz said. "It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek."

"It wasn't around my waist. It wasn't around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt," she said, recalling that the brazen act lasted three or four seconds. "I was like, oh my God, what's happening."

"He reached around her and kind of pulled her into him," said her husband Jeremy Menz, who didn't see what happened behind his wife. "He pulled her in and pushed his head against her head. It was over pretty quick."

"I felt gross. It'd be like being walking through the mall and some random person grabbing your butt," Lindsay Menz said. "You just feel gross. Like ew, I want to wash that off of me."

"I was upset. I wasn't happy about it in the least," Jeremy Menz said. "He was already gone and I wasn't going to confront him. But yeah -- I was in shock, really."

Franken publicly came forth and apologized to Menz.

"I take thousands of photos at the state fair surrounded by hundreds of people, and I certainly don't remember taking this picture," Franken said. "I feel badly that Ms. Menz came away from our interaction feeling disrespected."

The lawmaker is facing an ethics investigation into his on and off duties. The right wing is calling for his resignation. The junk food media is on it.

Donald J. Trump got on social media to attack Franken. It earned him heavy backlash. Trump is accused of inappropriate behavior. He has 17 women claiming inappropriate behavior.

Trump won't condemn Roy Moore. There are nine accusers and more are coming. The Alabama newspapers endorsed Doug Jones, the Democratic candidate.

The left is starting to ramp up concern. I expect more to come forth soon and I can bet you most aren't fixtures on Sean "Softball" Hannity's right wing carnival.

Mind you, the softball has accusations against him. Reminder, Debbie Schlussel publicly said that women were sexually harassed by him.

Also Roger Stone has allegations. So don't think the Republican trickster isn't clean. His shit stinks to high heaven.

Maybe they'll be more TICK, TOCK for Franken. But also Hannity and Stone too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails