Monday, August 28, 2017

Auntie Maxine Never Watched Clueless!

"If you come for me, I'm coming for you!" - Maxine Waters

When Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) accepted an award from the Black Girls Rock, she told the audience that she's not afraid of Donald J. Trump, the alt-right and the haters.

"They would have me believe I'm too Black, too confrontational, I'm too tough and I'm disrespectful of them," Waters said. "But now, I know I'm simply a strong Black woman."

She added, "I am you and you are me. We have power, we have influence, we can do things other have told us we can't do. I don't car how big you are, I don't care how high you think you are. If you come for me, I'm coming for you."

There was a standing ovation.

And of course, the rally cry from Waters.

"Not only we resist you, we will impeach you, Mr. President."
Washed up celebrity Stacey Dash continues to be Clueless.
That got the right livid.

Tucker Carlson, Stacey Dash and Larry Elder quickly went to their platforms to denounce the lawmaker.

The most controversial was Dash's remarks. She hopped on Twitter to call the lawmaker a buffoon.




That comment earned her condemnation from Black Twitter.


















Of course the response to her tweet wasn't kind.




She hopped back on Twitter to complain about how she's a victim because she is a Black conservative.




And the rest is like her career, history.

The 50 year old actress/conservative agitator once hosted Outnumbered on Fox News. She was unceremoniously fired out the cannon this year.

She currently has no major roles in Hollywood. She was blacklisted from many gigs because of her outspoken politics.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) represents suburban Los Angeles. She is unapologetic about her feeling about Donald J. Trump. Her comments are often targeted by conservatives like Dash.

Other conservatives who attack Maxine Waters include Larry Elder, Jesse Lee Peterson, Kevin Jackson, Michelle Malkin, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson and James O'Keefe.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails