Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Maia Campbell Twerking For Girl!

Too much sauce. Washed up actress Maia Campbell turns to prostitution to feed her crack addiction.

LL Cool J wants the junk food media and trolls to stop dehumanizing his former co-star Maia Campbell. He took to social media to plea to the public to find her and save her from the destructive life she's in.




On Sunday, I happened to see her name trending on social media.

Then there was a video posted by a guy. He was talking to a belligerent woman who happened to be the former actress Maia Campbell.

Campbell boldly wanted the guy to give her money for crack. She was spotted at BP Gas Station in Stone Mountain, Georgia, a city east of Atlanta.

The guy who filmed Campbell is named T-Hood.

Of course, the junk food media was shocked to see her in this condition. The washed up celebrity was looking strung out. She had lost her two front teeth. She was wearing glasses, booty shorts and crop-top bikini.



T-Hood basically dismissed the critics. He said to the junk food media, fuck off.

"Y'all Niggas would not be mad if I posted a white girl. If I would have ran into motherfucking Hillary Duff/Lizzy McGuire and she was asking for crack and [was] sucking dick at the gas station for money for crack, I would have posted her, too."

He added, "Just because she was a Black actress from back in the day, who we already know from Redan (Road). She been on the block for years. We been knew this bitch. She been doing dumb shit. Went in the industry got geek up fucked all in the streets, Niggas sent her back to Atlanta and she got geeked up some more. This ain't no mental disorder! This bitch is just high as fuck!"



Campbell gave up her acting gig. She turned to the life of prostitution and drugs.

She is diagnosis with bipolar disorder and struggled with mental illness. She allegedly gave up on her treatment because she's addicted to the rush. She also would sell her goodies for "girl."

Recently, BallerAlert posted on social media the washed up celebrity's response to LL Cool J.

A post shared by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on



Mind you she called him "Todd."

"Hey Todd, look bro, 'I love you.' I don't need help. I don't need a benefit concert for mental health. Don't DM me, it's really me and this is Darryl. This is the shop that I temp at, or whatever. We're good. I'm good. I'm doing property. I have investments. I'm a real serious person. And my show is called...[inaudible]..."

The person filmed the video asked how people should get in touch with her.

She would later add, "Don't call me, I'll call you!"

"I'm really on Instagram. But I don't want it to go down," said Campbell.

Before the video ended, she said, I don't know, pray to God....that I don't start rapping. Oops!" She would get irritated and demands to be left alone.

His legal name is James Todd Smith.

Campbell who is best known for playing Tiffany on the NBC/UPN show In The House, the show that featured LL Cool J, Debbie Allen, Kim Wayans and Alfonso Ribeiro.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails