Friday, June 16, 2017

Cop Walk In The Philando Castile Murder!

Dirty cop walks in the death of a Black motorist.
When will there ever be justice?

It's going to get hot! I mean it's going to get hot!

I'm fucking pissed.

Another dirty cop walks. Jeronimo Yanez, the cop who shot Philando Castile after a routine traffic pullover was found not guilty in the manslaughter. Even though it was recorded on camera by his girlfriend Diamond Reynolds, the jury found Yanez not guilty of his death.

A White jury believed that Yanez was doing his job.

Valarie Castile is furious. She said that Yanez better watch his back cause it's a coming!

This decision on Friday really got me heated. I am already upset with a lot of things, but another dirty ass cop gets off with murder. Ten white jurors and two alternatives who were Black said this decision was right.

"I'm mad as hell right now. My son loved this city, and this city killed my son," said Castile. "The system continues to fail Black people, and it will continue to fail you all. Like I said, because this happened with Philando, and when they get done with us, they are coming for you and all your interracial children."

Yanez was charged in November for the death of Castile after he stopped for a taillight. In the 911 audio he claimed that Castile was a figure with a wide-set nose and wanted to run plates to see if he was up to no good. Castile had a gun permit.

Yanez shot Castile seven times in front of Reynolds and her child. The reckless endangerment charge ended in a not guilty.
Valarie Castile is furious the jury found that dirty cop not guilty.

Yanez broke down in tears during the trial saying that he felt his life was in danger.

Reynolds also went public about this.

"I am incredibly disappointed with the jury's verdict. My boyfriend, Philando Castile, was pulled over, because, per Officer Yanez, he had a wide nose and looked like a suspect. He did nothing but comply with Yanez's instructions to get his driver's license. He was seatbelted and doing as he was told, when he was shot by Yanez who fired 7 shots into the vehicle where my 4 year old daughter and I also sat. It is a sad state of affairs when this type of criminal conduct is condoned simply because Yanez is a policeman. God help America."

Deliberations lasted for five days. The jury at first was deadlocked but they went forth to continue deliberation. Jurors were spending a lot of time trying to decide on what is "culpable negligence."

The system continues to fail Black America.

I am very angry. I am tired of watching Black men die under police fire.

BAD COPS WILL END UP GETTING GOOD COPS KILLED. GOOD COPS WILL PAY THE PRICE WHEN A TERRORIST PLOTS AN ATTACK AGAINST THEM.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails