Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Line Cutter Insults Muslim Woman!

The people you see in a grocery store.

In suburban Washington, DC, a woman at a Trader Joe's was being a total.....yeah you know!

A video that went viral on social media shows this woman insulting a Muslim shopper. This was in Reston, Virginia and the encounter was posted on a comedian's social media page.

Comedian Jeremy McLellan posted the video on social media.

The woman who was a Muslim let her get ahead of her in line. I guess a good deed does go punished.

The woman said some pretty condescending things after she got ahead in line.

"I wish they didn't let you in the country," she bemoaned. The other woman was completely shocked about this. "Excuse me? I was born here." the other woman responds.

The woman went to insult Barack Obama.

"Obama's not in office anymore. We don't have a Muslim in there anymore," she concluded by saying that the former president could be in federal time out.

The unidentified shopper is seen wearing black loafers and jeans, and when the video begins, she says, "So you play dumb, and then you say everybody's --- okay. I got it."

Then there's a pause. The woman who recorded said that "I shouldn't have let you in front of me."

"I wish they didn't let you in the country," said the woman.

The other woman gasped. And she said "Excuse me? I was born here."

After a long pause, the woman says, "Obama's not in office anymore. We don't have a Muslim in there anymore."

"Yeah, I wish he was," said the other woman.

"He's gone. He's gone," the woman says, smiling. "He may be in jail, too, in the future," she adds as she glances briefly at the camera.

"You look a little crazy. Maybe you need to get some help," said the other woman.

"Oh, I'm fine," the woman said.

"No you're not," the other woman counters. "Because you don't just strike up a conversation with people in line talking about stuff like that if you're normal."

The woman laughs and says, "I'm very normal."

"Yeah, looks like it. I can tell," said the other woman.

"What set you off? Obama?" the woman said, opening her purse before the video stops.

I bet you money, once the junk food media outs this woman, she could be fired out the cannon from her job.

Already the woman in the video came forth. She said that her statements were "taken out of context."

Mind you that the comedian got a hold of the video after he was told his friend was in tears. He said that the woman started it by mentioning this nonsense about female genital mutilation.

What right minded person would bring up conversations about female genital mutilation?

Make America Great Again!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails