Monday, April 24, 2017

Debbie Schlussel Got Hit By The Softball!

Sean "Softball" Hannity blast alt-right agitator after she accused him of sexually harassing her.

An alt-right agitator went on a Tulsa radio station to tell the nation that Sean "Softball" Hannity isn't the boy scout he claims himself to be.

This woman, Debbie Schlussel is a kookspiracy theorist and agent provocateur.

Schlussel was a contributor on the softball's program when he had the late Alan Colmes as his co-host. Somehow between 2009 and present, Schlussel and the softball became biter towards one another.

On the radio show, Schlussel described an encounter with the softball.

"He had some event at a bookstore where he signed his book for people standing in line. He asked me to come meet him at this book signing," Schlussel said.

"So I met him there and it was very awkward. He had me stand up there with him while he signed books and I felt very weird. These people don't know me and they didn't come for me to sign their books. So then I left to get ready for the show and he said, 'Why don't you come back with me to my hotel?' and I said no, I have to get ready for the show."

Schlussel, who is a conservative agitator and far right nutjob said that Fox News president Bill Shine allowed this shit to continue on. He did a "head fake" on her.

"Sean came up to me and said we're gonna double-team, which was a weird phrase to use, this Palestinian guy that I was against on the show," she said on the program.

"And then every time I tried to open my mouth and say something, they yelled at me and said, 'obey your host, you can't say anything or else we're gonna shut off your microphone,"

When all that went down, Schlussel was never booked on the program again.

"And then after that, I wasn't booked on a show again. And he called me and yelled at me," she said on the podcast. "I got a very weird feeling about the whole thing, and I kind of knew I wouldn't be back on his show."

When Schlussel dyed her hair red, the softball argued over it and said that she was a size 4 in pants. She believe that was creepy.



Schlussel created a blog and dubbed the softball "Vanity" and called him out for being a huckster.

She remembers the Freedom Concerts really well. She wrote on her blog that the concerts were a huge scam. She said that the booked guest, the softball and his family took most of the earnings and those military veterans and their children would net less than $2,000 in funds.

Lunatic conservative agitator claims Sean "Softball" Hannity has sexually harassed guest on his show.
The Freedom Alliance, the group that the softball used to be with often spent more on the luxuries of private jets, luxury SUVs, expensive bottle waters and hotels.

The softball released a statement and will address it on radio today.
"LET ME BE CLEAR ON THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100% false and a complete fabrication. 
This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade.
The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.
The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with.
This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric
My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual. 
In this fiercely divided and vindictive political climate I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views. I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American. 
It seems like the softball is on the defensive. He threatened, intimidated and undermine Schlussel.

On top of that he believes that this is "fake news" and "smear campaign" against him and conservatives.

Mind you that Schlussel is a conservative. Mind you that she has a credibility problem. She is considered a lunatic by many in the bubble.

Reminder: Sean Hannity had deep ties to Hal Turner.

Turner (Hal from Bergen, New Jersey) was a frequent caller to the right wing carnival. He would often say racially offensive things with the softball nodding away to it. Turner would eventually start his own show and expunge White extremism. Turner would later become a federal intern after he threatened to kill a federal judge. He cut a deal to spare a 20 year bid. Now Turner a federal discharge can't be on social media anymore but did tell the junk food media, he and the softball used to play together.

The softball pulled a firearm on Juan Williams. That was reported and he quickly shot that down.

The New York Times report that he is privately giving Trump advice on policy. He quickly went to social media to slam the Times for not confronting him on that.

Sean "Softball" Hannity is the official softball of the Donald J. Trump fuhrership.

However I take Schlussel with a grain of salt.

I hear that she walked back some of the accusations.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails