Wednesday, March 01, 2017

New Trump Is Old Trump With A Shiny Bow On It!



I didn't watch the fuhrer's speech. I refuse to normalize Donald J. Trump. But the American people believe that his Joint Session of Congress was "positive". Tell me how many people were watching Trump speak?

Cause I certainly am one of the many who would love to see Trump fail. I want him to continue embarrass our country.

But I will acknowledge that he called for unity among Americans. Yeah, right!

The fuhrer pressed for a reset. He had rough first month and it's expected to get worse.

"I am here tonight to deliver a message of unity and strength, and it is a message deeply delivered from my heart," said Trump. He declared he will light "the torch, light and justice ... is now in our hands. And we will use it to light up the world."

Trump wanted to presidential. He had his opportunity to address the nation about his proposals, his determination to nominate Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court and his job proposals.



I don't care what he said. I am not going to support it regardless.

Former governor of Kentucky, Steve Beshear gives the Democratic Response.



The Democrats are too weak by the way. They have no backbone and all their symbolic themes and pouting is not going to move people into their direction. The Democrats need to hold themselves, the Republicans and Trump accountable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails