Thursday, November 10, 2016

Trump Gets The White House Tour!

President-elect Donald Trump meets President Barack Obama.

So what should we talk about?

I don't know!

I am done watching CNN, HLN, Fox News, Fox Business, MSNBC, and Bloomberg. They are forever labeled the "liberal media". They missed the point. They gave Democrats and liberals false hope of an election victory for Hillary Clinton.

I give credit to not only the president-elect but that old fart Rush Limbaugh, Sean "Softball" Hannity and Matt Drudge. I want to congratulate them on their nonstop agitation this election season. They now made it easier for America to more divided.

There is so much going on in the world. I mean protests and unrest in America will now be apart of the norm now that the most divisive person to ever hold office is elected. A man with no experience or the temperament to lead is the president.

He will not be my president.

I will treat Donald J. Trump, Melania Trump and Mike Pence like they did the Obamas. I will show no respect to Trump and his family.

I bet you that 4 out of 10 are not happy about this election.

Nate Silver goes down in flames.

President Barack Obama and President-elect Donald Trump met today at the White House. Of course, bad blood will exist between two.

The first black president and the most polarizing in-coming leader traded barbs throughout the years.

Already I am planning on taking my frustrations to the town halls.

I don't want to post any videos with Trump in it until January 20th. I will hold my word to that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails