Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Softball Hannity Would Gladly Pay For Obama's One Way Trip Back To Kenya!

I'll gladly pay for Sean Hannity to be tossed at a softball game.

Let's repeat this again for those who aren't familiar to this blog. I have such disdain for two notorious race baiting Trump ass-kissing agitators in the junk food media. I've often singled out the internet creeper Matt Drudge and the most annoying conservative agitator Sean "Softball" Hannity on this blog.

Along with that old fart Rush Limbaugh, I believe these agitators will be solely responsible for the impending Republican implosion. If all things goes correctly, they will be 3 for 3 on presidential elections. 

Today's mention is clearly going to make it more easier to say that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton may have this wrapped up. It's likely a 95% chance she will become the next President of The United States. 

As the president prepares for the private life, he says that he's willing to accept the outcome of the election. He's not going to be pleased if Donald Trump, the Republican nominee becomes the president.
President Barack Obama doesn't care about carnival barkers like Sean "Softball" Hannity.
"He's working very hard to make sure nobody has to leave the country as a result of an electoral outcome that the president doesn't support," Earnest said at the press briefing.

On that right wing agitator's radio carnival during his first hour the softball was annoyed by Hollywood liberal actors saying they're leaving the country if Trump becomes the president.

He also had some choice words for President Barack Obama.

I have an offer for the president. I will charter a plane for you and your family. I will make sure it's as big a plane as Air Force One, what you have grown accustom to, in other words. Taxpayer-funded plane. I don’t know where I’m going to get it. Maybe I'll ask Trump if I can charter his plane for Obama. I will charter Donald Trump's plane if he'll let me, and I will charter it to the country of your choice. You want to go to Canada? I'll pay for you to go to Canada. You want to go to Kenya? I'll pay for you to go to Kenya. Jakarta, where you went to school back in the day, you can go back there. Anywhere you want to go. I'll put the finest food, caviar, champagne, you name it. I have one stipulation, you can't come back.


Real classy, Softball Hannity. To say to a Black man "GO BACK TO AFRICA". 

It looks like it's all downhill for the softball. He knows his days are numbered over at Fox News. 

Granted the softball, Drudge, Limbaugh and that slimeball Newt Gingrich will have a place over at TrumpTV. Overall, the Republican Party will soon start moving away from these agitators in order to keep the party in tact. The Republican establishment will likely fire Reince Priebus out the cannon and marginalize the hardline conservatives from wrecking the party.

Lord knows what happens if Trump loses.

Here's the full podcast of the softball in its entirety. He interviews the Clinton "fixer-upper" Jeff Rovin. This guy is the former editor and chief of a tabloid magazine that believes aliens impregnated Hillary Clinton. 

This is where he made those ignorant comments.

SEAN HANNITY IS THE OFFICIAL SOFTBALL OF THE DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails