Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Melania Trump: It Was Billy Bush Who Egged Donald On!

Melania Trump does a sit down with CNN. She blasts the junk food media for making her husband Donald Trump look like an idiot.

Melania Trump did a few interviews with the junk food media and is defending her husband from the critics. She fires shots at the now departed Billy Bush, former co-host of NBC's Today.

Donald Trump continues to go low with his attacks on Hillary Clinton, the junk food media and those who refuse to support him. He's whipping up a storm of dangerous rhetoric.

Melania hasn't been on the campaign trial as much as Trump, but she's been in the corner of her embattled husband.

In a sit down with Anderson Cooper, she states that Bush "egged on" Trump.

"I believe my husband. I believe my husband. This was all organized from the opposition. And with the details...did they ever check the background of these women? They don't have any facts."

Melania blames the junk food media for her husband's woes.

I mean this is really pathetic for a woman like her to defend such utter ignorance.

Cooper pressed her on Trump using this rhetoric.

"No. No, that's why I was surprised, because I said like I don't know that person that would talk that way, and that he would say that kind of stuff in private."

When asked about how she feels so far about the election. She basically said that it's frustrating that the American people don't understand Trump like she does.

"I'm very strong. And people---they don't really know me. People think and talk about me like, 'Oh, Melania, oh poor Melania'", she said.

"Don't feel sorry for me. Don't feel sorry for me. I can handle everything," she added.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails