Thursday, September 22, 2016

Max B Could Be Free From The Bars!


It's about to get wavy in here! The former DipSet/Byrd Gang capo Max B might be able to cop a plea.

The hip-hop community is hungry for Max B. He's about to be released from the iron college after a 2009 conviction. He was sent up the creek for conspiracy and murder charges. He copped a pleas and he will be released from the iron college in a few years. He was about to get 3 quarters in the bars.

Escaping a 75 year bid is wavy!

Max B thanks his supporters and of course French Montana.

French Montana is an artist signed to Bad Boy and Maybach Music Group. He's the founder of Coke Boys Music. Montana promises to sign Max B to the label once he comes out.

"I would like to take the time to humbly express my gratitude to the Bergen County Courts. The Honorable James J. Guida, and Mr. Grewal of the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office for looking into my Post-Conviction Relief. This proceeding was not a question of my guilt or innocence, but about the bad advice, poor judgement, and overall ineffectiveness of my trial attorney. I would also like to thank my legal team at The Law Offices of Bruno & Ferraro; my wonderful attorneys John Bruno, John Bruno, Jr., John Lotorocca and Linda Peterson did an outstanding on my case and fighting for me.

I wanna thank The Breakfast Club, Charlamagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee. I wanna give a special thanks to my friend and partner Frank Babar and Phase One Network, William Cosgrove, Corey Whitaker and The Playbook Agency. Without the support of Phase One team, I wouldn't have made it this far. I want to thank my boy Masar, Alpac, and my brother from another mother, French Montana, aka Mac with The Cheese.---I love you bro! Wave Gods till we die!!!! To all my fans that been holding it down for me all these years, still banging my music and still keeping it wavy. I love you all and Stay Wavy. Last, but certainly not least, my lovely and wonderful mother Mamveli, I love you!"

Max B.

The Harlem rapper known as Charly Wingate could be out of the iron college in 2025.

He had collaborated with Cam'Ron and Jim Jones, the founders of the Diplomats (Dip-Set). He also is known as the father of the "Wavy".

Max B made news earlier when Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa reignited their feud over the West's album Waves.

"Please don't take the Wave," said Wiz Khalifa on social media. He believes Max B deserves the right to be crowned the King of the Wave. Yeezy changed the album to The Life of Pablo.

The world is waiting on Max B, the king of the wave.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails