Sunday, September 11, 2016

Clinton Health 9/11!

Bad moves from Clinton may give Trump an advantage.

The chances of Hillary Clinton being the president slimmed to 53% while Donald Trump's chances increased to 47%. So as the polls are "tightening" the conservative agitators and the rest of the junk food media are having a field day with the health of Clinton.

Today at the 9/11 memorial, Clinton abruptly left the event and was being aided to her vehicle. After a few moments later a statement release saying heat exhaustion. Then the official diagnosis is pneumonia.

"Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies. On Friday, during a follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was put on antibiotics. and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at this morning's event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely".

The candidate says that she is suffering from allergies.

Clinton is back at her home and resting. But the junk food media isn't resting on the issue.

Hillary Clinton's Health: An Issue Or Distraction?

Yeah. The President of the United States has to be fit to serve office. Hillary Clinton's latest issue has me concerned about her being the president.
Nah. Everyone gets ill once in awhile. I'm not concerned about Hillary Clinton's health. I'm more concerned about her policies. It's a distraction.
Survey Maker

It was raised by the righties that Clinton's health is declining. Screaming Alex Jones, internet creeper Matt Drudge, Sean "Softball" Hannity", the most dumbest gay guy on the internet Jim Hoft made an issue of this. Now that Roger "Pervert" Ailes and Roger "Smear Shit" Stone are on the Trump team, the issue will be front and center in the campaign.

Of course, Trump's brought this issue up again. Trump who is 70 years old is also facing his set of controversies. He had his physician write his health status in less than five minutes. He also refuses to release his tax returns.

Yet, the junk food media will solely focus on the health of Hillary Clinton. She will be 69 in October and her health will be an issue.

So for Clinton, the conservative word vomit will be mostly about Benghazi, her emails, her health, her race-baiting, her husband Bill Clinton, her ties to the death of Vince Foster, her treatment of Bernie Sanders, her Russian reset, her Whitewater scandal, her role at the Clinton Foundation, her taking money from nations that treat women evil and her "CP" time comments.

Republicans are desperate.

This issue will certainly bring on the fence Republicans to flock to Donald Trump.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails