Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Thunder Clapped: Kevin Durant Leaves OKC!

Moving to Oakland. Kevin Durant shocks the NBA by announcing he will join The Golden State Warriors.

Thunder clap.....

NBA's Kevin Durant decides to take his talents over to the Golden State.

Durant will join the 2014-15 NBA Champions The Golden State Warriors causing a ripple effect in his former home of Oklahoma City.

He wrote on The Player's Tribune his thoughts on the decision.




This has been by far the most challenging few weeks in my professional life. I understood cognitively that I was facing a crossroads in my evolution as a player and as a man, and that it came with exceptionally difficult choices. What I didn't truly understand, however, was the range of emotion I would feel during this process.
Fans throw the lighter fluid on Kevin Durant's jersey.
The primary mandate I had for myself in the making this decision was to have it based on the potential for my growth as a player- as that has always steered me in the right direction. But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolutions as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new city and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth. With this in mind, I have decided that I am going to join the Golden State Warriors.

The Warriors are the Oklahoma City Thunder's arch rival. The fans were shocked about this decision.

Fans are shocked about this news. Durant's move almost certainly takes the Thunder out the running for being in the NBA finals.

Warriors Draymond Green gave a special shout out to Durant. He welcomes him to the Splash.




And the fans decide to burn the legacy...







Anyway, if you're a fan of Kevin Durant, how would this move affect you?

Stephen A. Smith, the sports agitator who openly said Blacks should support Republicans is good friends with Softball Hannity. He got heated....





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails