Friday, July 22, 2016

Hackers Share Dem Lawmaker's XXX photos!

Congresswoman got hit by a cyberbully.

I will address the controversy of cyberbullies. I am frustrated with ignorance online. They have created websites devoted to exposing racists and cyberbullies. It's not easy to find a digital footprint, but in the age of Donald Trump, the need for being politically correct should merit accountability for such actions.

Actress Leslie Jones was attacked by some internet troll and his merry band of bigots. He was dismissed from Twitter after this. I was going to address this controversy but this one overshadowed it for the moment.

A Democratic lawmaker who represents a U.S. territory was the focus of a smear campaign. I don't know what happened, but it's a sign of what happens when you share things that should be private through your phone or computer.

Rep. Stacey Plaskett (D-VI) is finding herself with an embarassment. Now she is calling upon the U.S. Capitol Police and the FBI's cyber crime unit to find out who leaked a video of Plaskett and her husband taking things a little freaky.

She and her then husband made a sex tape and it got leaked on social media.

One of the photos that leaked to the junk food media has Plaskett sharing her goodies

Some of the videos that were leaked were really XXX. I mean it was so racy it's practically got her attention.

"I am shocked and deeply saddened that someone would stoop to such a level as to invade my marriage and the love of my family in an attempt to besmirch me personally," said Plaskett in a presser.

She added, "Private photographs shared between my husband and me, as well as a private playful video of our family, including one of our children, were illegally obtained and disseminated via the internet".

The video was posted on Facebook before it was quickly deleted. It also showed her husband Jonathan Buckney-Small wearing eyeshadow and lipstick.

Again, I don't care what people do in their bedrooms. I mean this is some real fucked up shit to have a public servant get caught up in a sex scandal. I mean her opponents are likely going to use this against her.

Plaskett who is a nonvoting delegate from the U.S. Virgin Islands, an unincorporated territory in the Caribbean Sea. She won a seat in Congress in 2015. She declared her intentions to run for reelection.

Also in the junk food media, Garry Marshall the famed entertainer and producer of Happy Days and Mork & Mindy, Laverne & Shirley, The Odd Couple and Pretty Woman passed away yesterday. He will sorely be missed. A part of my childhood died along with Saturday Morning Cartoons.

And not to forget the Hawaii Democratic lawmaker who died of cancer. Rep. Mark Takai passed away at the age of 49. He was suffering from pancreatic cancer. He would not finish out his term.

He was a first term congressman.

World News Today send our condolences to Garry Marshall and Rep. Mark Takai.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails