Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Club Was Popping And It Wasn't T.I.'s Performance!

Shooting at NYC club has T.I. on the defense.

The NYPD is investigating a deadly shooting at a concert featuring rapper Clifford "T.I." Harris.

T.I. was scheduled to performed onstage. During the show, someone popped off and it hit three. One of the victims was killed and two were critically injured.

A 34-year-old man was shot in the chest and a 33-year-old man was shot in the stomach.

Two people were shot in the leg -- a woman, 26, and a 30-year-old man who walked himself to a nearby hospital.

CNN has reached out to T.I.'s representatives for comment. He's is no longer at the venue, authorities said.

T.I. was also set to perform at a separate venue, the 1 OAK nightclub, later in the evening, but authorities have shut it down, according to law enforcement sources.

World News Today Send our condolences to those lost in this senseless tragedy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails