Sunday, January 10, 2016

Tidbits!

Trump's staff throws out a woman who did a silent protest.

I've been down with the stomach flu and I'm getting some needed rest. While I was resting I found out some things while I was in the bed.

I realized that food to settle your stomach includes water, Gatorade, crackers, soup and apple sauce.

Also I heard that it could take up to 10 days before you can actually feel better.

I ate a sandwich from my job and I guess it was the thing that got me.

But as I am resting, I want to get a few tidbits out the way.

Donald Trump threw out a Muslim woman at one of his events. She was doing a silent protest and the supporters of the presidential candidate were shouting racial slurs at her.

Ted Cruz, the Texas senator running for president will not support a special force to remove immigrants living here without documentation. He also did a document drop. He showed his legal birth certificate. The racist right isn't too keen on Cruz. Even though, Cruz share a portion of their views, they're not hip to a Canadian-born American lawmaker running for president.

John McCain, the Arizona senator and failed 2008 presidential candidate may have the toughest primary fight ahead of him. An insurgent candidate is leading in early polls.

Powerball has went into historical feats. The Multi-State Lottery Association Game is $1.3 billion for Wednesday night's drawing. It's going to be one of the largest jackpots in U.S. history. The game is played in 44 states, DC, the U.S. territories of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Sean Penn is facing questioning from the U.S. and Mexican authorities. He managed to score a talk with the world's most dangerous drug lord. El Chapo was busted over the weekend and it was revealed that his interview with Penn gave the law the break they needed.

Tonya Couch, the mother of Ethan Couch is heading to Texas to face criminal charges for harboring a federal fugitive. She is being held on $1 million get out free card. She could face up to 10 years for this charge. She is innocent until proven guilty. Ethan Couch is still in Mexico facing an extradition hearing.

1 comment:

fred 101 said...

Hope you feel better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails