Wednesday, January 20, 2016

One Of Trump's Many Friends!

Steve Bowman (WOWT/Screenshot)


Mama Grizzly's earth shattering (yawn) endorsement of Donald Trump kind of took the steam out of Ted Cruz's campaign. The shrill and ignorant voice of Sarah Palin could help Trump win the state of Iowa.

Palin's endorsement of Trump was a huge blow to the Cruz campaign who desperately sought out her endorsement.

Her rhetoric is so out of the mainstream it affects the minds of some. Now some asshole from Omaha went out his way to show support for Trump by calling President Barack Obama a "NIGGER".

The Raw Story reports that WOWT reporter John Chapman interviewed Steve Bowman, a white man living in northeast Omaha, on Tuesday morning. Bowman’s home was festooned with a sign in his window announcing he is a supporter of GOP candidate Trump. He also displayed a sign that said "nigger Obama."

"Well I grew up in the 60’s," Bowman said when asked by Chapman if he thought the Obama sign was too much. "I remember racial riots. I know Martin Luther King. I’m 57 so I grew up in the late 50’s early 60’s and I know what it’s like the water guns the racial riots and Birmingham. You know the south, I know all about it. I have a master’s degree in history."

He then admitted, "It might be a little racist."

It so happens that Bowman lives across the street from an African-American family, with two young girls.

"He’s been putting up stuff like that constantly. Constantly putting up stuff like that and I’ll bring it up to him gently, you know, '"rake that down please you know this is not the neighborhood for that'" neighbor Regina Wright told WOWT. "He understands and he will take it down after I mention it to him, but then he’ll put something else up."

After discussing the matter with Chapman, Bowman decided to take the sign down.

It seems like Trump's supporters are kind of ignorant as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails