Saturday, February 28, 2015

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Kills Family In Ohio!

CO incident leaves 2 sisters dead in Troy
Dejah Bishop, her sister and cousin died in a carbon monoxide poisoning.

In Troy, Ohio located 20 miles from Dayton, four children were poisoned by carbon monoxide poisoning. Two of the children passed away Friday, and we here at Journal de la Reyna send our condolences to the family of 13 year old Dejah and 14 year old Dioanna Bishop.

UPDATE: We learned that 13 year old Jakia Jones has passed away. We here at Journal de la Reyna send our condolences to her family as well.

These two young girls were with their two cousins in a home that had a faulty furnace. During that winter month, people use the heat. And I guess the odorless and colorless gas escaped and the sleeping children didn't wake up.
CO incident leaves 2 sisters dead in Troy
Dioanna Bishop.
8 year old Jahari Ward is the only victim left. He is in critical condition. The young children were found by another family member. And to make matters worse, their grandmother is in the hospital for health issues.

This tragedy is horrible and the Dayton Daily News is still getting information about what happen and if any charges are going to be filed in this.

Miami County Sheriff and Troy Police are working on this.

The police said they don’t know if the children had gone to school Friday. They were in the house and someone came home and found them unresponsive and called for help, Anderson said. Medics and police at the scene performed CPR.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails